KSLA Professional - Award winning Lash education & professional products
We offer Accredited and Certified Training Courses in Lash Extensions & Lash lifts & waxing With Educator Kristina Shepherd. Kristina is a multi award winning salon owner & lash artist, featured regularly in many lash, beauty & business magazines including Lash inc, Lashed, Pro Beauty to name a few and seen on Podcasts such as The life of KG and Lash Masters conference. All training is held at 27 Two 6 Beauty in Welling
This is the first step if you want to break into the world of lashes. In this course you will learn all the foundations, lash consultation and how to create the perfect set of lashes. from lash mapping, styling. lash curls, weights, thicknesses. temperature & humidity and why this affects the lashes. Theory on our adhesives, what’s in them, why people react and how to prevent this It’s essential to learn both the theory and practical elements. This course includes a kit and accredited certificate.
You will be learning The Russian Volume technique Prepare to learn a totally new process and skill of eyelash application. This technique is intricate, detailed and nothing like the individual “classic” lash method of application. It’s essential to learn both the theory and practical elements of this technique to produce Beautiful Russian Volume Lashes. The practical side is broken down into stages, ensuring you learn each step perfectly before we move onto the next. It’s essential each tiny stage is learned perfectly for you to become an expert lash master and go on to create beautiful flawless lashes. You will learn all the skills essential when applying Russian volume
- How to hand make volume lashes seconds before you apply (no pre-fans here)
- How to pick up and place volume lashes to achieve maximum retention
- Create a full volume lash line
- Different techniques for fanning lashes
- Create wide and narrow fans for different styles, & why we use both
- Lash map and style the eye in more detail.
- Achieving a smooth finish- Extended Mapping
- Pick up straight from the strip for speed lashing.
- Theory on our adhesives, what’s in them, why people react and how to prevent this.
- Which adhesives are the best to use and how to use them effectively
- Humidly and how this effects our adhesives and lash retention
- How medications effect lashes
- How to start a lash business training
All our courses include a professional kit, accredited certificate, manual & lifetime support, business start up training & professional contacts
This is the perfect course to learn everything& kick start your career. This course covers everything from both the individual lash course and russian Volume course. A very intensive course which takes you from a complete beginner to a professional, it comes with 2 full days training at our HQ two manuals, large kit ( Pro Kit) business start up support & social media, plus wo certificates
This is a great treatment to offer clients, fast, fun and profitable. Half a day practical course with the option to add on a kit. Learn how to create the perfect lash lift every time.
Contact us for detials
We are collaborating with MOOEYS WAXING a national wax company who are one of the very best waxing companies to offer all their training alongside KSLA Professional courses