Our expert therapist at 27 Two 6 beauty in Welling know a thing or two about wellness. A lot of people don't really understand or know the benefits of massage & facials, however in this blog you will know why massage & facials are such a beneficial treatment to have and how it is good for stress relief!
Benefits of massage:
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation
- Reducing pain and muscle tension
- Improves circulation , energy and alertness
- lowering heart rate and blood pressure
- Improving immune function
- Eliminate toxins
- Improves flexibility
- Improves sleep
- Reduce fatigue
- Massage also releases endorphins which make you feel happy, energized ect
You should get a massage at least once a month or every 2 weeks, to release that stress and tension you are feeling. Massage helps to decrease stress by lowering the heart rate, relaxing the muscles and releasing endorphins. Stress also causes the muscles to tense so if you are always feeling stressed this is why your muscles are always hurting and feeling tight, having a massage will destress you which will help your muscles gently relax!
Benefits of Facials
- Reduces stress and relieves psychological distress
- Cleanses the skin
- Prevents aging
- Facial massage promotes circulation
- Rejuvenates your skin
- Facials help to detoxify your skin
- Tightens the skin
- Eliminates whiteheads and blackheads
You should get facials every 2 weeks, if not you should get them at least once every 4 weeks. Having a facial is a good stress relief as we have so many pressure points within our face, when massaging the face we activate something called the sympathetic nerve system and reduces stress and even anxiety, we also improve your blood circulation and your natural glow.
Massage and Facials are a luxury but are also an essential for us to have. It is important that we look after our bodies, mind and skin, and give that relief of stress and toxins within our body.